The new and improved version of the original Acorn Stairlift.
The Acorn 130 Straight Stairlift is our most affordable option, though it doesn’t work on all types of staircases. It is specifically built for straight staircases only. The Acorn 130 is the perfect choice for anyone who lives in 2-story home with a straight staircase or a single story home with a basement.
The Stairlift is installed with a Superglide rail that attaches directly to the staircase, and not to the wall, ensuring an easy, fast and no-mess installation. This system provides you with a smooth start and stop mechanism, which allows you to glide effortlessly up and down the stairs.
The Acorn Superglide is designed with foldaway arms, adjustable seat and footrest for minimal obstruction on the stairs. It even allows others to use the staircase freely when the stairlift is folded.
- Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
- Can be operated with the lightest of touches. Perfect for those with limited dexterity.
- A safety belt is installed on all of our stairlifts, so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest, so other people can continue to use the stairs.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Railing is secured directly to your stairs, not to the wall. So there’s no structural damage to your home.
- A lockable on/off switch provides additional child-friendly safety.
- A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to share the stairlift with a loved one.
Contact us now for your FREE consultation and quote, and one of our friendly, experienced, local stairlift advisors will provide all the advice you need.
See it in Action!